Thank you for your interest in True Partnership Christian Academy and welcome to the online application page. We are looking forward to getting to know your family throughout our application process.
To begin the online application process, you will have the flexibility to log in and out of the account and access your open application. A nonrefundable fee of $175 must be submitted with each application.
Procedures for application process:
1. Complete the online application and submit the $175 non-refundable application fee (amount includes the testing fee).
2. After review of the application, parent will be notified of interview and testing date.
3. Acceptance is based on test scores and interview results.
4. Receive in writing a decision regarding acceptance
Admission to True Partnership Christian Academy is based upon completion of the application, a family interview and assessment of the prospective student. TCPA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin.
All Students must have the following Records:
• Birth Certificate
• GA Certificate of Immunization Form 3231
• GA Certificate of Eye, Ear, and dental Screening Form 3300
• Previous School Records (All Grade Levels) to include Verification of Promotion
• Discipline Records
• IEP (If Applicable)
• Parent Volunteer Commitment Form
• 2 Letters of Recommendation from a Pastor/Mentor or Teacher (Math or Language Arts)