Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
PTF is a ministry of our school that allows parents/grandparents, teachers, and staff to connect and create opportunities for fellowship.
PTF is an important role in the school’s organization. Working to build community among parents, True Partnership staff, and the school family while being responsible for the coordination and execution of many of the school’s events.
Our private Christian school offers significant opportunities for parents to make a difference in their children’s educational environment.
The goals of the PTF are:
- To enhance communication among parents, faculty and administration.
- To encourage and stimulate parental participation at True Partnership Christian Academy.
- To support academic excellence in the children at True Partnership Christian Academy.
- Each family enrolled at True Partnership is encouraged to pay $10 and become a member of the PTF. Parents serve in classrooms, participate on committees, plan events, and coordinate projects. This active involvement ensures the continued excellence of the academic and enrichment for our students.
- We will try our best to not ask parents to sell product for fundraising but PARTICIPATION is key for that to be a successful model.
- The PTF operates according to written bylaws and is led by appointed officers and committee chairpeople as we work together on supporting our mission statement.
What we will achieve by working together:
- A pool of resources and volunteers that can be called on to benefit the advancement of the students in their pursuit of academic and spiritual excellence.
- Assist parents, teachers, and staff members in developing the skills they need to support and promote the student's academic and spiritual development.
- Encourage the involvement of families in school activities, sporting events, fine arts performances, volunteer ministry and fundraisers.
- Serve as a fund raising arm for the school to help bring in financial resources that can be used to further support academic excellence.
- Membership is year round! Be your kid's biggest fan. PTF is making a difference one member at a time.
For more information about True Partnership's PTF, please contact Kathy Brust at 678-654-1385.