The Jericho Walk
This year the TPCA Parent Teacher Fellowship is beginning a new tradition, The Jericho Walk. This will be a unique opportunity for all our students to come together for worship, fun, and focused prayer while raising money to support the Parent Teacher Fellowship. The Jericho Walk began over 3000 years ago, with a group of God’s children holding an intentional, God-led prayer walk around the walls of Jericho to defeat their enemy.
Join us as we will walk and pray to defeat our enemy, who tries to mire us in self doubt, self-pity, selfishness, arrogance and other strongholds. We will call upon the Lord for we are more than conquerors through Christ.
- to unleash the power of the Lord, and lift up the name of Jesus;
- to hold an intentional, student-led prayer walk around the TPCA campus;
- to break the strongholds in our lives and those of people around us;
- to strengthen relationships and grow closer together as a Christian community; and,
- to raise money to support our ongoing growth for TPCA and the Parent Teacher Fellowship.
On this Jericho Walk:
- We will not doubt the power of the Lord
- We will not complain about our problems.
- We will not speak as we walk around our school
- We will do exactly as they did, SILENTLY MARCH AND PRAY
(Joshua 6: 10). Remembering that the Lord is leading us (Joshua 6:8).
What we will do:
- We will walk around the school seven times, upon the completion of the seventh trip,
- We will make the enemy flee through the power of praise.
- We will SHOUT AND PRAISE GOD LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!! SHOUT AND PRAISE TO DESTROY THE STRONGHOLDS IN OUR LIFE!!!
As our students walk the grounds of TPCA in prayer, and with the efforts and generosity of the TPCA family and community, we are able to have a successful fundraising campaign, year after year.
Joshua 3:5 And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.
Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- All students must register as a participant to earn a certificate and track your online donations to win prizes. Click the registration button below.
- Donate to this awesome cause click the donate now button below.
- Become a SPONSOR click the sponsor button below.
Get In Touch
Location: 434 Conyers Rd. Loganville, GA 30052
Telephone: (770) 299-9760
Elementary School Hours: M-F: 8:20am – 3:50pm
Middle & High School Hours: M-F: 8:20am – 4:00pm
Office Hours: M-F: 9am - 12pm
434 Conyers Rd. Loganville, GA 30052
True Partnership Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,citizenship, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, medical status, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, or any legally protected status in any of its employment practices, educational programs, services or activities.
For additional information about nondiscrimination provisions, please contact the Office at 434 Conyers Rd. Loganville, GA 30052.
434 CONYERS RD. LOGANVILLE, GA 30052
TPCA is fully accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC) and is
also a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)